album art production: day 01, update.

Busy day so far. I completed lots of work on these CD cases. I set up shop out in my garage (as you can see above) and went to work on these things for about two hours. I brought out two tables, one to spray glue around and one to fold/assemble the cases. I think I underestimated exactly how much glue it would use. The answer was: A LOT. Hit the jump to see some more photos of the space and a mass amount of leftover glue that was sprayed all over some paper used to cover areas of the CD case that didn’t get glued.

Tags: , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: