dirty vulture.

My 5th attempt at linoleum cutting (my first complicated/designed piece) was a little ditty I did for Black Curse. It’s a play on the large poster we just got printed up. Good stuff all around. It took me a few minutes a couple nights ago to make it in Illustrator and a few hours to cut it up yesterday. There was a lot of unexpected detail work in it and I wasn’t quite sure if I could pull it off. I had never tried something so detailed with this stuff and wasn’t sure how it would react to my cutting style (which is mostly barbaric and haphazard). Anyway, hit the jump and see how it came out. I think you will be surprised.

Tags: , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: