blanken sans font update.

I learned that I had an issue with my last font. The capital Q was, for some unknown reason, not placed correctly with the rest of the letters. I fixed it. The Q is now correct. Download it from here: CLICK ME! Sorry for the failure. All is well now.

An update on my working life: None. I am still working on the homeless coat project with friends when I get the chance. More will come soon. I will have another post from my work with AJ soon as well.

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: